Duties & Responsibilities
- Supports the roll-out Manager in the globally defined training process in the BI RCV region
- Supports the maintenance and development of the regional training process
- Supports different business functions in the training generation and training assignment process
- Provides technical support to end users
- Ensures adherence to the globally established training processes
- Being the interface to the external vendor
- Trains other training managers and training representatives on the process and system
Please note that this employment will be organized through an external service provider. The Employment takes place exclusively in Vienna at Boehringer Ingelheim RCV GmbH & Co KG.
For this position we offer an interesting salary considering your expertise and personal competencies as well as your professional experience. We are obliged by law to state the minimum salary according to the collective agreement, which amounts to € 34,142.50 gross per year (full-time) for this position. An overpayment is possible. Moreover, we offer our employees a variety of attractive social benefits which will be introduced in the personal interview.
- Experience in training management
- Excellent IT skills, including but not limited to MS Office
- GxP background is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- Strong organizational skills
- Reliability and accuracy
Innovative medicines for people and animals have for more than 130 years been what the research-driven pharmaceutical company Boehringer Ingelheim stands for. Boehringer Ingelheim is one of the pharmaceutical industry?s top 20 companies and to this day remains family-owned. Day by day, some 50,000 employees create value through innovation for the three business areas human pharmaceuticals, animal health and biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing. In 2016, Boehringer Ingelheim achieved net sales of around 15.9 billion euros. With more than three billion euros, R&D expenditure corresponds to 19.6 per cent of net sales.
Your application will be reviewed by our recruiting team as well as the respective department. Therefore, we do not state a specific contact person and kindly ask you to use a general salutation in your application.