- Support the administration of the electronic Shire Artwork Management System (SAMs), including daily activities to ensure efficient and effective delivery of optimal services as well as ensuring the ongoing data and file integrity of the system through proper administration and support (back-up)
- Support Business Intelligence activities, obtain and analyze monthly Key Performance Indicators
- Lead/ support global projects (e.g., continuous improvement, integration, harmonization, etc.) as needed for the artwork development processes, across labeling centers and other segments of Artwork Management
- Support global labeling teams to ensure effective deployment of internal/external regulatory requirements and industry best practices
- Act as process/procedure owner and as SME in the area(s) of expertise and responsibility
- Develop and perform training for procedures related to area(s) of responsibility and expertise
- Business or Engineering education (minimum bachelor degree preferred)
- experience in management/development of (technical) change processes
- Strong IT knowledge
- knowledge associated with project management, continuous improvement, Lean Principles
- Knowledge of artwork management and computerized documentation control systems (advantageous)
- fluency in English and German
Additional Qualifications & Characteristics
- Excellent interpersonal and communication/influencing/negotiation skills
- Self-driven and able to act independently and on own responsibility
- Team player and adaptable to a dynamic environment
- Respect for individuals and the diverse contributions of all
- Passion to innovate and drive for solutions
- Eagerness to learn and continuously improve
- excellent analytical and investigational skills
- process and project management skills
As a leading global biotechnology company we have one mission every day: to lastingly improve the lives of people living with rare diseases. Crucial to our mission are our employees - our biggest asset - who enjoy a range of benefits and career opportunities, such as trainee and training programs, job rotations, apprenticeships, work-life balance (certified family friendly), company kindergarten, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. Here you can learn more about Shire in Austria.
We offer outstanding opportunities to motivated people regardless of your gender, age, skin color, ethnicity, sexual orientation or physical handicaps. Diversity is part of our success!
The minimum salary according to collective agreement for this position is € 3.065,25 gross per month (full-time); increased payment is possible. We are looking forward to your application.