we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 30 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance. BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group
To further secure our rapid growth we are looking for the right woman or man to fill our vacant position as
Product Manager – Mycotoxins (m/f)
That's how you support our Product Management team:
- Product management and strategic marketing for the product line “Mycotoxin deactivation“
- Support of product strategy for the Mycofix® product line and ensures implementation in the market
- Oversee product line life cycles from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Product management coordination with the processes R+D, P+P, and S+M
- Work with cross-functional and regional teams to develop product positioning and customer service opportunities.
- Conduct market analyses; monitor and evaluate trends, market share and match features and benefits to ensure competitive sales approach.
- Ensure and conduct training of sales team, technical sales managers and distribution channels
- Product presentations at conferences, for key accounts and sales team
- Preparation of commercial articles, technical bulletins and marketing material
- Develop and implement strategic objectives aligned with each region
Are you ready? That's what it takes to leave real 'foodprints' at BIOMIN division
- Passion for and interest in animal nutrition
- Success and business focused plus 100% team spirit
- Educational background in the agribusiness (MSc or PhD) with min. 7-10 years of working experience, preferably in product management, sales and marketing, animal science and/or as veterinarian
- Excellent command of English
- An in-depth understanding of the marketplace including customers/producers
- Ability to present ideas effectively and communicate well with peers and all levels of management
- A business minded manager with a broad scientific knowledge base who is able to set priorities, delegate responsibilities, and meet timetables leading to the attainment of goals.
Our culture: Pioneers, Partners and Performers – this means for you:
- 100% of immediate trust
- Exciting and challenging global tasks with up to 30% travel time
- An enterprise in a group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 30 years
- Top-notch teams and leading-edge technology
- Well-established, developing and new markets
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
What else to know?
- Reference Number: 61
- You will be based at Getzersdorf (Austria)
- Your type of employment: Full-time (38,5 hours/week)
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 50.000,00 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
You have questions? Please contact: Ms Sanja POLOJAC, +43 2782 803 0
Or have a look at our website: www.biomin.net