Duties & Responsibilities
- Leads and/or contributes to local and/or global projects and process improvement initiatives
- Identifies areas where improvement in processes, procedures or efficiencies would be beneficial for the Department
- Leads the process improvement circle initiative
- Manages regional inspection readiness program activities
- Provides support and advice to the members of the ClinOps Department during the preparation, performance, and reporting periods of inspections
- Takes an active role in the management of non-compliances and follow up on the implementation of corrective and preventive actions
- Close cooperation with Medicine Quality Department
Please note that this employment will be organized through an external service provider. The Employment takes place exclusively in Vienna at Boehringer Ingelheim RCV GmbH & Co KG.
For this position we offer an interesting salary package considering your expertise and personal competencies as well as your professional experience. We are obliged by law to state the minimum salary according to the collective agreement, which amounts to € 35,235.20 gross per year (full-time) for this position, whereby an overpayment is possible. Moreover, we offer our employees a variety of attractive benefits: staff restaurant, pension scheme, comprehensive health promotion and a variety of training opportunities are just a few of them.
- Experience in the field of clinical trials and ICH GCP
- Proficiency and experience in IT, Business applications (e.g. MS office package, sharer oom administration)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good team working and leading capability
- Good knowledge of international and regional/national guidelines and regulatory requirements
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills; while at the same time being able to work independently
- Capable of working in an international and local environment and team
- Critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritise, organise, plan and manage multiple tasks efficiently
Innovative medicines for people and animals have for more than 130 years been what the research-driven pharmaceutical company Boehringer Ingelheim stands for. Boehringer Ingelheim is one of the pharmaceutical industry’s top 20 companies and to this day remains family-owned. Day by day, some 50,000 employees create value through innovation for the three business areas human pharmaceuticals, animal health and biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing. In 2017, Boehringer Ingelheim achieved net sales of nearly 18.1 billion euros. R&D expenditure, exceeding three billion euros, corresponded to 17.0 per cent of net sales.
Your application will be reviewed by our recruiting team as well as the respective department. Therefore, we do not state a specific contact person and kindly ask you to use a general salutation in your application.
Not exactly the position you are looking for? You can still forward it to friends or colleagues who might be interested. Please use the “share” button at the bottom of the page.