To support our ongoing efforts to discover innovative medicines that can transform the lives of patients with cancer we are encouraging applications for master student positions in cancer drug discovery. Successful candidates will get the chance to drive a research project, gain insights into drug discovery, and contribute to the exploration of novel cancer drug targets.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Driving and shaping a research project in a self-organized way
- Establishing and implementing assays and methods required to drive a project forward
- Independently conducting experiments and discussing results with respect to current literature
The internship positions (10 month duration) should start early 2019. We accept applications as of now, and interviews will be arranged on an ad hoc basis.
Please apply by sending your CV and a letter of motivation and the desired start date.
We offer a number of exciting positions in the following areas:
- Cancer Cell Signaling
- Cancer Pharmacology
- Cancer Immunology
- Experience with immunological, biochemical and cellular methods applied to in vitro or in vivo models
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- High motivation and personal commitment
- Good computer skills
- Good knowledge of English in speaking and writing
- Staff restaurant
- Pension scheme
- Additional off-days (bridge days)
- Comprehensive health promotion
- Position specific training opportunities
Boehringer Ingelheim offers competitive compensation. This position is remunerated according to qualification in regard to full-time employment with an annual total target of not less than € 20,867.84 gross.
Who we are
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
Your HR Recruiting Manager for this Position is Karima Kube.
We invite you to visit our career site! You will find there more interesting information, such as the application process or about our diverse divisions.
Not exactly the position you are looking for but for someone you know? You can still forward it to friends or colleagues who might be interested. Please use the “share” button at the bottom of the page.