Being a Production Planner you will develop and maintain a demand driven production plan for designated products to meet our customers? requirements, considering input material availability and manufacturing resources, while targeting an optimum of intermediates and work in process inventories.
You have oversight over manufacturing capacities and product availability and will support existing planning and reporting processes to highlight issues and improve processes.
As a Production Planner you will directly communicate with and align between a variety of different departments from Manufacturing to Quality, Project Management, Finance and other Supply Chain functions. You support the Vienna site having the “big pictures? of your products and will represent Supply Chain Planning in relevant projects and meetings.
Your tasks in detail:
- Develop and maintain the production plan in balance with available capacity and monthly Master Production Schedule (MPS) and/or Material Requirements Plan (MRP)
- Decide on capacity trade-offs and intermediate usage to maintain optimal inventory levels, high service levels and optimized capacity utilization
- Enter and maintain work orders in the ERP system
- Align and plan product transport between facilities (Shire and/or contractors)
- Maintain planning master data in the ERP system and other planning related controlling/reporting tools
- Provide weekly performance to plan measurement
- Provide monthly performance measurements (MPS-, Leadtime-Fulfillment and other defined process KPIs) and monthly report of issues and achievements
Skills you need
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in planning and logistics in process oriented businesses
- Fluent in spoken and written German language
- Good command of English language
As a plus
- Knowledge of biotechnological / pharma production processes and business
- Continuous Improvement (e.g. Lean Six Sigma) and/or project management experience
- Education in engineering, natural sciences or economics (University degree)
- Specific education in Supply Chain Management (e.g. APICS)
Company Insights https://youtu.be/ly_8oO-iJeU
Your application should include motivation letter and CV. Remuneration corresponds to the respective classification according to the collective agreement. The minimum salary for this position is € 3,065.25 gross per month (full-time). Increased payment is possible. In addition we offer many social benefits (e.g. canteen, wellness-center, company kindergarten) to mention just a few of them.
We offer outstanding opportunities to committed and talented people. Sex, age, color of skin, origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation as well as a physical handicap do not matter to us. On the contrary: We promote diversity in every field.