Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as trusted partner of the Marketing & Sales organisation in Central and Eastern Europe, investigate and answer key business questions related to commercial success of matured and launch brands and help drive a data-driven business culture
- Anticipate business questions, propose appropriate data sources, tools and processes to answer them and assess marketing and sales activities
- Act as a single supplier of all relevant data and information (e.g. pharmacy sales data, CRM, digital marketing, cross-functional internal data) required by key stakeholders such as marketing and sales
- Develop and maintain automated dashboards and provide KPIs for various data sources
- Develop and maintain business data warehouse and its related data processes (i.e. data management tools and data integration)
For this position we offer an interesting salary considering your expertise and personal competencies as well as your professional experience. We are obliged by law to state the minimum salary according to the collective agreement, which amounts to € 42,913.50 gross per year (full-time) for this position. An overpayment is possible. Moreover, we offer our employees a variety of attractive social benefits which will be introduced in the personal interview.
- B.A. required - MBA or other advanced degree preferred - in fields such as Economics, Statistics, Finance, Computer Science
- At least 2 years expertise in Business Analysis in Pharma (such as secondary market research, data science, CRM)
- Excellent analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to translate data and information into actionable insights and business recommendations
- Project management skills; experience in working with cross-functional teams within a multi-cultural environment
- Interest/experience in data visualization and proficiency in at least one of the following data visualization and analytics tools: Tibco Spotfire, Tableau, Qlikview
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experienced with data warehouse architectures & design, ETL processes, master data management and data integration, SQL queries
- Interest/experience in user experience and application design as well as basic understanding of HTML, CSS and web technologies (e.g. for wire framing)
- Team player, self-motivated, flexible and agile, service and customer oriented
- Exhibit a high level of professionalism and commitment
- Communication skills with fluency in English (both written and verbal) a must, additional languages an asset
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally (including overnight travel)
Innovative medicines for people and animals have for more than 130 years been what the research-driven pharmaceutical company Boehringer Ingelheim stands for. Boehringer Ingelheim is one of the pharmaceutical industry?s top 20 companies and to this day remains family-owned. Day by day, some 50,000 employees create value through innovation for the three business areas human pharmaceuticals, animal health and biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing. In 2016, Boehringer Ingelheim achieved net sales of around 15.9 billion euros. With more than three billion euros, R&D expenditure corresponds to 19.6 per cent of net sales.
Your application will be reviewed by our recruiting team as well as the respective department. Therefore, we do not state a specific contact person and kindly ask you to use a general salutation in your application.