Duties & Responsibilities
- You are responsible for the quality of IT processes and IT compliance with legal and regulatory requirements on a global, regional and local level
- You ensure that the relevant validation or qualification deliverables are compliant and in place for the IT GxP Systems
- Furthermore you ensure the awareness, training and communication of IT Quality & Compliance (IT Q&C) relevant topics to the IT personnel
- You coordinate corporate IT related external and internal audits and inspections
- Moreover you perform IT relevant internal quality assessments according to plan
- The continuous improvement of the corporate IT Quality Management System based on legal regulations and quality targets is one of your job tasks
- You are responsible for the quality oversight of external IT infrastructure service provider
For this position we offer an interesting salary considering your expertise and personal competencies as well as your professional experience. We are obliged by law to state the minimum salary according to the collective agreement, which amounts to € 34,142.50 gross per year (full-time) for this position. An overpayment is possible. Moreover, we offer our employees a variety of attractive social benefits which will be introduced in the personal interview.
- Diploma or Bachelor?s or Master?s degree in a scientific discipline, economics or IT
- Extensive knowledge of the regulated environment, like GxP, audits, and Information Technology
- 2 years or more experience with quality management systems (e.g. GAMP, ITIL)
- Work experience in global business environment
- Fluent in English and German with good communication skills
- Occasional business travel is required
Innovative medicines for people and animals have for more than 130 years been what the research-driven pharmaceutical company Boehringer Ingelheim stands for. Boehringer Ingelheim is one of the pharmaceutical industry?s top 20 companies and to this day remains family-owned. Day by day, some 50,000 employees create value through innovation for the three business areas human pharmaceuticals, animal health and biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing. In 2016, Boehringer Ingelheim achieved net sales of around 15.9 billion euros. With more than three billion euros, R&D expenditure corresponds to 19.6 per cent of net sales.
Your application will be reviewed by our recruiting team as well as the respective department. Therefore, we do not state a specific contact person and kindly ask you to use a general salutation in your application.