- Design local Talent and Development Strategy in alignment with Business needs and global Strategy
- Foster a Learning Culture
- Design, develop and implement Tools & state-of-the-art Formats
- Develop and drive local Leadership-, Early Career, Talent- & Training Programs
- Drive and develop Talent & Succession to build a sustainable leadership pipeline and to build an internal and external pipeline of talent that fosters effectiveness and engagement
- Support, coaching and transfer of methods, content & tools to local HR team
- Facilitating and consulting
- T&OD System and process owner
Competencies and Requirements
- Broad Learning and Development Knowledge with eagerness to learn
- Passion to work with people
- Excellent Communication & Listening Skills
- Entrepreneurship and good business understanding
- Visionary, tenacious and energizing personality with the ability to drive change
- Solid Experience in Facilitating and Coaching
- 8 years of working experience and 3 years of leadership experience
- Fluency in German and English
As a leading global biotechnology company we have one mission every day: to lastingly improve the lives of people living with rare diseases. Crucial to our mission are our employees - our biggest asset - who enjoy a range of benefits and career opportunities, such as trainee and training programs, job rotations, apprenticeships, work-life balance (certified family friendly), company kindergarten, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. Here you can learn more about Shire in Austria.
We offer outstanding opportunities to motivated people regardless of your gender, age, skin color, ethnicity, sexual orientation or physical handicaps. Diversity is part of our success!
The minimum salary according to collective agreement for this position is € 4.094,41 gross per month (full-time); increased payment is intended; in addition we offer an attractive monetary incentive program. We are looking forward to your application.