At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 30 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance. BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
To further secure our rapid growth we are looking for the right woman or man to fill our vacant position as
Research Associate (m/f)
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Screening and characterization of microbial isolates for toxin-inactivating properties.
- Screening and cloning of candidate genes.
- Development and characterization of heterologous enzyme production hosts.
- Development of toxin-specific screening assays.
To leave real 'foodprints' with us you need the following skills:
- Master’s degree in biotechnology, biology or equivalent
- Hands on experience with molecular biology techniques
- Strong team player
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English
- Willingness to learn
What do we stand for? We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers!
You work in world class laboratories with state of the art equipment on key topics of the global food chain. As part of our young and ambitious scientific team you work with the best in their class in an important niche market. BIOMIN is constantly growing. This creates a lot of space for good ideas and opportunity for personal growth and development.
Here are some more good reasons to work for us
What else to know?
- Reference Number: 276
- You will be based at Tulln (Austria)
- Your type of employment: 38.5 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 35.000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
You have questions? Please contact: Ms Sanja POLOJAC
, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.biomin.net