QA Specialist Medical Devices (m/f)
Join us to find new ways to improve and extend people’s lives! As part of the global Novartis Group our sites in Kundl, Schaftenau, Unterach and Vienna are specialized in development, production and distribution of pharmaceutical products.
Area of Responsibility:
• You will be responsible for Quality assurance tasks with focus on activities regarding medical devices
• You will support in quality topics, e.g. deviations, complaints, CAPAs (Corrective and Preventive Actions) -support in QA Lab for investigation of samples
• You will participate in the batch record release process of medical devices
• You will maintain QA related data of medical devices
• You will support the planning, organization and execution of audits
• You will participate as representative of QA (Quality Assurance) in interface meetings regarding development of general quality relevant topics and CI (Continuous Improvement)
• Natural science or technical academic studies completion
• Fluent in German
• Fluent in Englisch
• Ideally experience in GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) regulated environment or in medical device industry
We offer a market-competitive base salary in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 44.286,62 per year).
Why consider Novartis?
927 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2017. And while we’re proud of that, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives.
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are empowered to ask new questions, make bolder decisions and take smarter risks. Join us and help reimagine medicine.