For our Market Access team we are looking for an innovative thinking and decision-making Market Access Manager, who likes a diverse customer environment and enjoys communication with international and external stakeholders.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Defining and driving quality and efficiency of market access processes and strengthen the inclusion of payer-centric objectives and incentives across regional key functions
- Piloting of strategic value-adding internal initiatives and external customer collaboration activities with different payers
- Conducting selected projects (e.g. payer segmentation, market Arche typing) to drive the expansion of market access excellence across and beyond the product portfolio
- Evaluating the value drivers of BI’s product portfolio (including pipeline) from a payer/organized customer perspective, for identifying novel unmet needs and service offers
- Recommending alternative commercialization channels, platforms and/or financing programs among countries
- Developing and hosting general Market Access training programs for non-Market Access staff
- 3 years of senior operational or strategic leadership in Market Access/Managed Markets and/or Key Account Management
- Strong customer and business orientation and consulting experience highly desirable
- Innovative thinking and successful implementation of new/innovative projects
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams and to build solid internal and relevant external networks
- Business fluent English, fluency in German is an asset
- Staff restaurant
- Pension scheme
- Additional off-days (bridge days)
- Comprehensive health promotion
- Position specific training opportunities
We offer an attractive salary package in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 58,500 gross per year/full-time).
Who we are
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
Your HR Recruiting Manager for this Position is Carola Luengo-Espinoza.
We invite you to visit our career site! You will find there more interesting information, such as the application process or about our diverse divisions.
Not exactly the position you are looking for but for someone you know? You can still forward it to friends or colleagues who might be interested. Please use the “share” button at the bottom of the page.