Duties & Responsibilities
- In your new role you act as scientific expert for development, optimization and characterization of fermentation processes
- You will consolidate and scale up fermentation processes for the manufacture of drug substance
- You will prepare and review technical documents including study protocols, reports as well as risk assessments and provide input for GMP relevant documents
- You will work in an empowered matrix environment and share interfaces with downstream- and analytical development, quality control and production
- You will manage internal and external collaborations within our technology development network, write proposals for new projects and drive the implementation of your results into routine production processes
- As project leader in your field of expertise you will collaborate in the preparation of patents and scientific publications
- PhD in (Bio-)Process Engineering/Biotechnology or similar with a relevant industry experience (> 2 years)
- Practical experience in development and up scaling of fermentation processes
- Experience with process automation, statistics and process modelling is beneficial
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, team player
- Strong communication as well as impeccable presentation skills
- Fluency in German and English
- Staff restaurant
- Pension scheme
- Additional off-days (bridge days)
- Comprehensive health promotion
- Position specific training opportunities
For this position we offer an interesting salary package considering your expertise and personal competencies as well as your professional experience. We are obliged by law to state the minimum salary according to the collective agreement, which amounts to € 35,235.20 gross per year (full-time) for this position, whereby an overpayment is possible.
Who we are
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
Your HR Recruiting Manager for this Position is Karima Kube.
We invite you to visit our career site! You will find there more interesting information, such as the application process or about our diverse divisions.
Not exactly the position you are looking for but for someone you know? You can still forward it to friends or colleagues who might be interested. Please use the “share” button at the bottom of the page.