Specialist Documentation - 15.5 h (m/f)
Join us to find new ways to improve and extend people’s lives! As part of the global Novartis Group our sites in Kundl, Schaftenau, Unterach and Vienna are specialized in development, production and distribution of pharmaceutical products.
- Deputy of Head Documentation Management
- Preparation of SOPs, monitoring and follow-up support for deviations, CAPAs, etc. in the area of document management
- Collaboration in the monitoring, maintenance and continuous improvement of the quality management system at site
- Participation and support in inspections and audits
- General administrative activities for the Quality Systems and Standards department
German and English fluent
IT experience (MS Office), several years of experience in the area of documentation, technical / GMP understanding
We offer a market-competitive base salary in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least €44,286.62 per year).
Why consider Novartis?
927 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2017. And while we’re proud of that, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives.
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are empowered to ask new questions, make bolder decisions and take smarter risks. Join us and help reimagine medicine.