Your (new) Opportunity:
- Enable the IT strategy for Industry 4.0 capabilities, in accordance with business and technology priorities, by supporting the IT service value chain development and rollout of the respective services across a global manufacturing network.
- Lead the technical design of roadmaps and system ownership for Industry 4.0 solutions, ensuring integration into the overall product management roadmap and release plans.
- Ensure alignment with IT Partners and cross-functional areas to drive service design, prioritization, and deployment support across the respective digital transformation areas (e.g. augmented reality, autonomous robots, smart manufacturing, simulation, system integration, cloud computing).
- Provides technical leadership in identifying and solving complex technical problems impacting and oversees implementations and implications to be solved for respective local and global IT services.
- Co-Lead the final definition of technical requirements, systems specifications and the update/review of Design Papers and data integration flows. Working closely with the key business and IT stakeholders and third-party providers to deliver new application solutions and enhancements to existing applications.
- Drive consultation of architects, key business stakeholders, third party software and service providers and IT management in design, planning, integration, expansion, problem determination and resolution.
- Ensure compliance with Takeda Policies and Guidelines.
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 6 years of technical system ownership experience with bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledge of production scheduling good practices.
- Working knowledge of Emerson RTMS or Infor AS.
- Strong technical / analytical skills.
- Management experience, including full System Development Lifecycle and IT operations.
- Patient and User Centricity at the core.
- Ability to set priorities, develop workflow processes and manage business and provider relationships.
- Experience with implementing major third-party systems.
- Extensive experience with validation processes, including writing deliverables for validated systems.
- Experience with working with multiple teams across a matrixed organization to implement solutions.
- Experience with cloud and web-services.
- Pharmaceutical industry and drug development experience
- Working knowledge of SAP PP/DS
- SAP APO certification
- AWS Solutions Architect certification
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer. For more insights into Takeda click here.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 4.439,- gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
AUT - Wien - DC Tower