At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 35 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance. BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
To further secure our rapid growth we are looking for the right woman or man to fill our vacant position as
Development Scientist (m/f)
Your pioneering spirit will be challenged by the following:
- Participation and scientific contribution to R&D projects in the field of feed additive product development
- Planning, coordination and documentation of animal feeding trials and laboratory experiments
- Data management and interpretation, statistical analysis and preparation of scientific trial reports, literature search, contribution to or writing of scientific publications
- Introduction and application of state of the art methods in specific research field
- Establishment and maintenance of collaborative networks and partnerships with relevant research organizations, active participation at scientific congresses
We are looking for highly skilled experts with a passionate curiosity for research. Do you recognize yourself?
- Degree in Animal science Veterinary or natural science, PhD degree would be of advantage
- Experience in scientific / trial design, data analysis and writing reports is necessary
- Experience in ‘Omic’ technologies
- Strong ability to work in a global team of professionals, structured thinking and able to generate innovative ideas
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English
We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers. And that's what you can count on:
Your working place: world class laboratories
with state-of-the-art equipment
. As part of our ambitious scientific team you work together with the best on key topics of the global food chain. BIOMIN is constantly growing
- since more than 35 years. This creates a lot of space for good ideas
and opportunities for personal development and individual careers. Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
What else to know?
- Reference Number: 441
- You will be based in Getzersdorf (Austria)
- Your type of employment: 38.5 hours/week, full-time, temporary contract (1 year)
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 35.000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
You have questions? Please contact:
Ms Sanja POLOJAC
, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.biomin.net