End-to-End Supply Network Planning Manager (m/f)
Area of Responsibility
End-to-End Supply Network Planning Manager (f/m), Schaftenau, Austria
Novartis is a global leader in generic and biosimilar medicines, committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide. For this mission, global supply chain plays a key role. Join us and become a part of our dynamic and developing team!
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Implement and maintain product parameters across the network to drive replenishment and resulting inventory at decoupling points and in markets based on product segmentation and configuration guidance
• Ensure completeness, accuracy, and stability of finished product net requirements across portfolio
• Define, implement and monitor supply and capacity performance across the network of technology assets within the tactical horizon
• Project and monitor inventory across the entire supply network within the overall ‘cradle to grave’ SCM
• Supply escalation management, and supply risk analysis within assigned product portfolio
• Driving pipeline lead time improvements within the supply network in conjunction with the brand lead to optimize supply risk management and overall inventory values
• Providing conditions for and control of the implementation of HSE tasks and requirements in the unit
What you’ll bring to the role:
• University degree in life science, engineering, business or relevant experience, Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred
• Excellent command of English with a second language preferred
• Minimum 3 years relevant professional experience ideally gained in the pharmaceutical, Bio-Pharma or similar industries across various disciplines
• Good communication skills
• Ability to operate in a global matrix environment
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We offer a market-competitive base salary in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 59,156.16 per year on a full time basis)
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.