About the position:
- Support implementation of beneficial upgrades and improvements related to automation technology and data integrity on existing production equipment and installations
- Support execution design, specifications writing, installation, commissioning and hand over to the operational teams of new technologies and systems improvements
- Drive innovation by identifying and implementing new technical solutions and technologies
- Support the plant in troubleshooting on special issues as they appear in daily operations and maintenance
- Support the data integrity system inventory which will serve as the living master list to track all data integrity activities
- Conduct data risk assessments to assess the risk to data integrity and the reliance of product quality
- Co-ordinate with the process- or/and system owner the completion of the data integrity assessments for each system or group of systems.
- Draft the data integrity execution schedule in alignment with the overall project schedule
Skills you need:
- Engineering related education (e.g. Electrical, Process or Automation Engineering)
- Practical experience in engineering / project management
- Demonstrated understanding for business drivers and customer (in this case manufacturing) needs
- Experience in project design/construction/commissioning or experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ideally experience in pharmaceutical production or formulation of product
- High quality awareness, excellent communication skills and customer focus
- Team player capable of working independently
As a leading global biotechnology company we have one mission every day: to lastingly improve the lives of people living with rare diseases. Crucial to our mission are our employees - our biggest asset - who enjoy a range of benefits and career opportunities, such as trainee and training programs, job rotations, apprenticeships, work-life balance (certified family friendly), company kindergarten, wellness center, cafeteria, etc.
We offer outstanding opportunities to motivated people regardless of your gender, age, skin color, ethnicity, sexual orientation or physical handicaps. Diversity is part of our success.
The minimum salary for this position is € 3.163,33 gross per month (full-time); increased payment is possible. We are looking forward to your application.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.