Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensuring that a local pharmacovigilance (PV) system compliant with local legislation and global BI PV standards is maintained for assigned countries within the Regional Center Vienna (RCV) Region
- Provide support in the management of PV responsibilities for local activities such as clinical trials, non-interventional studies and compassionate use programs, in co-operation with related departments (Clinical Development/Medical Affairs)
- Co-operation with license partners regarding safety matters, overview and maintenance of Pharmacovigilance Agreements and oversight of suppliers performing PV activities within the RCV Region
- Interface with corporate departments, RCV departments and countries in the RCV region
- Contribution to quality management and reporting compliance in PV within the RCV Region
- University degree, preferably in life sciences
- Previous experience within the pharmaceutical industry is preferred
- Knowledge of EU/international regulations/guidelines concerning drug development and pharmacovigilance of human drugs
- Proactive and assertive attitude
- Strong planning and time management skills
- Strong communication and team-work skills
- Excellent command of English language
- Position specific training opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Additional off-days (bridge days)
- Comprehensive health promotion
- Staff restaurant
For this position we offer an interesting salary package considering your expertise and personal competencies as well as your professional experience. We are obliged by law to state the minimum salary according to the collective agreement, which amounts to € 35,235.20 gross per year (full-time) for this position, whereby an overpayment is possible.
Who we are
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
Your HR Recruiting Manager for this Position is Kathrin Stech.
We invite you to visit our career site! You will find there more interesting information, such as the application process or about our diverse divisions.
Not exactly the position you are looking for but for someone you know? You can still forward it to friends or colleagues who might be interested.