The Regional Vendor Manager (RVM) is an extension of the Global Vendor Management within Global Clinical Operations and a key responsible for regional vendor management & oversight in RCV Clinical Operations. In this function, you are responsible for vendor governance and for implementing the global outsourcing strategy in Clinical Operations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The RVM liases with Global Vendor Management, Quality Medicine, Global Sourcing, Cost Management and the Regional Clinical Trial Manager functions
- This function is deeply involved in operational discussions with all these counterparts and acts as key facilitator in operational governance discussions, budget discussions, escalations & performance tracking discussions and support global steering activities by its integration in the Global Vendor Management network
- The RVM is single point of contact and mediator for operational and contractual issues
- Focus is on establishment of strong and meaningful connections with supplier representatives on behalf of BI, which will lead to better solution achievements, faster issue resolution and overall business facilitation
Please note that employment takes place via one of our external partners. The employment takes place exclusively at Boehringer Ingelheim RCV GmbH & Co KG.
- Strong experience in the field of clinical trials, experience in vendor management is advantageous
- Good people and communication skills
- Strong team-player, multitasking and coordination skills
- Positive can-do attitude, be comfortable working in a fast-paced setting
- Business mindset and good understanding of budgeting process and service table
- Position specific training opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Additional off-days (bridge days)
- Comprehensive health promotion
- Staff restaurant
We offer an attractive salary package in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 50,000 gross per year/full-time).
Who we are
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
Your HR Recruiting Manager for this Position is Doris Staribacher.
We invite you to visit our career site! You will find there more interesting information, such as the application process or about our diverse divisions.
Not exactly the position you are looking for but for someone you know? You can still forward it to friends or colleagues who might be interested.