At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 35 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management, gut performance and animal nutrition. BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
Innovation Manager - NUTRITION & Premixes (m/f)
As Innovation Manager, you manage the whole innovation process, within “Feeding Solutions” and “Premix” product line, as a leading driver, and you navigate project teams and external stakeholders in terms of content execution in an agile, highly innovative environment. You accompany innovation from conception to product integration and design business models for the future. In this position, you will report directly to our Head of Global Product Management.
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Drives the innovation and development process for the “Feeding Solutions” and “Premix” product lines
- Work with cross-functional and regional teams to develop new products and customer service opportunities
- Ensures the development of new products and solution concepts
- Be up to date with industry demands – monitor and evaluate nutrient standards, feeding guidelines and environmental conditions to ensure competitive sales approach
- Coordinates further development trials, data collection and data analysis
- Coordination with R&D, product management and formulation management
- Conceptualizes different innovation workshops and tools in order to create the best environment for a successful innovation process
- Project management in terms of budget planning, business plan preparation, cost controlling, etc.
- Preparation of different publications
To leave real 'foodprint' with us you need the following skills:
- Educational background in agriculture or veterinary medicine with a focus on animal nutrition and formulation
- Working experience in a related field, e.g. product management, innovation, development, as nutritionist, vet or similar
- Focus on farm animals (swine, poultry, ruminants and aqua)
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to get people on board
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo and having a gut feeling for market trends
- Fluent English mandatory, German would be of advantage
What do we stand for? We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers!
- Appreciative company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
- Products created by the best research teams in our industry
- Exciting and challenging tasks in an international environment
- 100% trust in your skills in advance
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
What else to know?
- Reference Number: 365
- You will be based in our international head office in Getzersdorf (Austria)
- Your type of employment: 38.5 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 50.000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprint‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
Do you have questions? Please contact:
Ms Sanja POLOJAC
, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.biomin.net