Romer Labs, a global player in food safety, is a leading provider of diagnostic solutions for the agricultural, food and feed industry. Our broad range of innovative tests and services play a pivotal role in integrated food safety solutions. We develop, produce and market test kits and services for detecting food allergens, food pathogens, genetically ingredients, mycotoxins and residues using state of the art technology. Romer Labs is part of ERBER Group.
To further secure our rapid growth and at your earliest convenience we are looking for the right woman or man to fill our vacant position as
Quality Control Associate
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Perform audits of claims processed or initial set-up to assess compliance with company procedures and contract language.
- Review existing business processes to identify inefficiencies in processing and potential weaknesses that may cause inaccurate processing. Coordinate finding with the training coordinator for documentation.
- Observe internal control procedures and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Manage projects, including departmental and division initiatives
- Remain current on technological and business process trends in the industry.
To leave real 'foodprints' with us you need the following skills:
Strong attention to detail
- Ability to read/revise SOP’s
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office);
- Control Charting experience preferred.
- Use of basic lab equipment (pipettes, scales, etc.)
- Aseptic technique
- Follow ISO 9001 guidelines for documentation
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- 1-2 years of experience in Quality Control preferred.
- Two-year degree in technical field (Biology, Analytical Science, etc.)
What do we stand for? We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers!
- A task with development potential and a high dose of trust in your capabilities
- Exciting and challenging European and global tasks
- Internal and external development programs
- Unique company culture and first name terms from trainee to CEO
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
What else to know?
- Reference Number: 504
- You will be based in Newark, Delaware.
- Your type of employment: 40 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package that includes employer paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
You have questions? Please contact: Elissa Coleman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or visit our website: www.romerlabs.com