Romer Labs, a global player in food safety, is a leading provider of diagnostic solutions for the agricultural, food and feed industry. Our broad range of innovative tests and services play a pivotal role in integrated food safety solutions. We develop, produce and market test kits and services for detecting food allergens, food pathogens, genetically ingredients, mycotoxins and residues using state of the art technology. Romer Labs is part of ERBER Group.
To further secure our rapid growth and at your earliest convenience we are looking for a suitable candidate to fill our vacant position as
Your pioneering spirit will be challenged by the following:
- Conduct research and experiments to develop antibodies and diagnostic test kits
- Prepare antigens for use in development of antibodies
- Analyze experimental data and generate reports
- Maintain accurate records of experimental procedures and test results
- Prepare progress report and present research findings
- Assist and carry out ad-hoc research projects and duties assigned by superior
We are looking for highly skilled experts with a passionate curiosity for research. Do you recognize yourself?
- Minimum B.Sc. in Biochemistry or Organic Chemistry
- At least 1 year of working experience in laboratory research
- Experience in ELISA test development and antisera production is an advantage
- Able to demonstrate enthusiasm, positive attitude and the ability to take initiatives in the project work
- Able to work in a team and communicate research findings effectively
- Possess analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Our culture: Pioneers, Partners and Performers – this means for you:
Your working place: world class laboratories
with state-of-the-art equipment
. As part of our ambitious scientific team you work together with the best on key topics of the global food chain to make the world's food safer. Romer Labs is constantly growing
- since more than 35 years. This creates a lot of space for good ideas
and opportunities for personal development and individual careers. Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
What else to know?
- You will be based in Penang (Malaysia)
- Your type of employment: full-time, permanent
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit our website: www.romerlabs.com