The Supply Planning Lead is responsible for the communication and interaction with Supply Planning related function outside of GMS - especially Regions, Countries and PDT BU. The activities are ranging from forecast alignment and aggregation to assure consistent input to the master planning process through Supply Analysis and Supply Communication. We are currently looking for 3 Supply Planning Leads for different product portfolios.
- Forecast alignment with respective PDT BU functions
- Aggregation and propagation of demand to assure consistent input to the master planning process
- Follow-up with respective functions to assure demand adjustments
- Assure that launches are correctly reflected in demand data and follow-up with markets if necessary
- Provide information about supply constraints and issue resolution to the impacted markets
- Participate in projects to ensure long term market supply, support launch management activities and support the lifecycle management of existing products
- Expedite and support activities as necessary for geographical expansion of the company’s products
- Support usage and implementation of globally harmonized planning processes
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Education in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or Business Informatics with a focus on logistics or supply chain management (Bachelor /Master´s degree)
- Strong leadership and networking skills
- Demonstrated experience leading high priority, business critical initiatives within a matrix organization.
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence at all levels of the organization
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, in particular good knowledge of mixed integer/ linear optimization
- Experience in the use of supply chain and demand planning tools, ERP systems (C3ME or others), MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent German and English, additional languages appreciated
- Outstanding written, oral and interpersonal communication and presentation skills
As a globally leading biopharmaceutical company with the mission of “Better Health, Brighter Future”, we commit ourselves every day to service to the patients. At our core are dedicated colleagues who Takeda encourages and supports through training, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, canteen, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
We offer numerous opportunities to interested people. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this; on the contrary: We promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of an recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we ask you to declare all information relevant in this context in your application for employment.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 4.369,11 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.