- Establishment and maintenance of real-time data trending process for the entire stability product portfolio
- Generation of Stability Data Reports
- Generation of Statistical Data Evaluations using an automated tool
- Management of Stability Studies in the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- Implementation of Study Designs globally across all LIMS instances
- Establishment of KPI Evaluations from LIMS
- Lead Continuous Improvement on Statistical Analysis and Data Trending
- Representation of the department during internal and external Audits and Inspections
- Support Global Stability data Systems for Global and Local Stability users
- Development and implementation of Global Standards for Global Stability data systems
Your skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- At least 3 years of work experience in a similar position witthin pharmaceutical / biotech environment is essential
- Prior operational processes, system administration and IT experience is helpful
- Strong problem solving attitude and strength in data analysis
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/written) German and English
As a globally leading biopharmaceutical company with the mission of “Better Health, Brighter Future”, we commit ourselves every day to service to the patients. At our core are dedicated colleagues who Takeda encourages and supports through training, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, canteen, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
We offer numerous opportunities to interested people. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this; on the contrary: We promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we ask you to declare all information relevant in this context in your application for employment.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 3.270,89 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.