This role ensures supply continuity and business growth by managing projects, programs, portfolio and change control for material changes (raw material, auxiliaries, excipients, packaging,…) for the Vienna and other impacted manufacturing sites. This position requires excellent project management skills including the ability to communicate appropriately with all departments within the Vienna site as well as in other Takeda locations. We encourage also highly motivated young professionals to apply for this position.
Your (new) Opportunity:
- Manage overall portfolio and projects for raw material changes for all products/plants considering lowest possible impact on market supply and manufacturing operations while still maintaining highest possible efficiency in change implementation
- Lead cross-divisional or cross-functional projects and teams with a broad scope
- Define implementation plan and if required mitigation strategy based on supply/demand forecast. Optimize inventory levels with Supply Planning to reduce the financial impact of the change while securing the launch of the new material.
- Align different Supply Chain views and needs (Supply Planning, Demand Planning, Strategic Sourcing & Supplier Management) in the context of material changes to one Supply Chain implementation strategy
- Lead local and global teams (internal/external) in defining program strategies, developing goals, assigning project tasks and ensures the team meets all goals
- Analyze complex data with the understanding of trade-offs between different business objectives and present recommendations
- Transparently monitor, control and report process performance of material changes
- Ensure globally harmonized application of raw material implementation processes across the different functions and facilities
- Continuous process alignment and improvement
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers (sites), stakeholders, third parties/vendors
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Education in natural sciences, biotechnology or engineering with a minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- Alternatively at least 5 years of professional experience in manufacturing and/or quality in (bio)pharmaceutical production (GMP environment)
- Project Management, Change Control, Supply Chain, Materials Management knowledge
- IT: ERP systems (C3ME or others), EQM systems (e.g. TrackWise, IsoTrain), project management tools, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Fluent English is a must, French is of advantage
- Outstanding cross-cultural communication skills
- Stress resistant and ability to work solution-oriented in matrix organizations
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 3.270,89 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.