- Responsibility for development and technology transfer for the process steps formulation, sterile filtration, filling and lyophilization (FFF)
- Build and maintain comprehensive expert knowledge of all FFF-related process steps
- Participation in best practice and knowledge sharing across different teams
- Support of Process transfer, Quality by design, submissions, briefing packages and technical troubleshooting for the Takeda DP portfolio
- Support/ lead of critical manufacturing investigations and regulatory inspections if required
- Authoring study plans, reports and development submission sections
- Coordinate and if required participate in the execution of studies
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- MSc degree or equivalent in a Scientific field is required
- Experience in Pharmaceutical and/or Bioprocessing industry
- Statistical skills
- Unit operations know-how for Formulation and Fill & Finish steps (e.g. lyophilization, sterile filtration, in process testing)
- Ability to present complex issues
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and complete tasks to deadlines
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English
- Experience in dealing with authorities during regulatory procedures beneficial
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
The contract for this position will be limited for 1 year.
As a globally leading biopharmaceutical company with the mission of “Better Health, Brighter Future”, we commit ourselves every day to service to the patients. At our core are dedicated colleagues who Takeda encourages and supports through training, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, canteen, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
We offer numerous opportunities to interested people. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this; on the contrary: We promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of an recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we ask you to declare all information relevant in this context in your application for employment.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 3.270,89 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.