At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 35 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management, gut performance and animal nutrition. BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
To further secure our growth, we are looking for the right person to fill our vacant position as
Product Manager - Microbials (m/f)
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Supporting product management for the product line microbial feed additives
- Preparing the product strategy for defined product portfolio and ensuring the implementation in the market
- Implementation of marketing action plan
- Product management coordination to the processes: Research and Development, Production and Procurement, Sales and Marketing
- Ensure and conduct training of sales team, Technical Sales Managers and distribution channels
- Product presentation at conferences, to key accounts and sales team
- Preparation of publications, print material and QM documents
To leave real 'foodprints' with us you need the following skills:
- Educational background (MSc / PhD) in the agribusiness or animal sciences
- 5-10 years of experience in product management, marketing or sales function
- Passion for and interest in animal nutrition
- Success and business focus plus 100% team spirit
- An in-depth understanding of the market, including customers/producers
- Ability to present ideas effectively and communicate well with peers and all levels of management
- Excellent command of English
What do we stand for? We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers!
- 100% of trust in you and your skills in advance
- A task with development potential and high degree of freedom
- Exciting and challenging European and global tasks
- Internal and external development programs
- Unique company culture and on first name terms from trainee to CEO
- Top-notch teams and leading-edge technology
- Well-established, developing and new markets
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
What else do you need to know?
- Reference Number: 561
- You will be based in Getzersdorf (Austria)
- Your type of employment: 38.5 hours hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 50.000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprint‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
Do you have any questions? Please contact:
Ms Sanja POLOJAC
, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.biomin.net