- Lead the operations of the laboratory for Particle Testing EU
- Responsible for the organization and performance of testing and for the implementation of new technologies as well as analytical method portfolio for particle testing in alignment with the different laboratories
- Plan, organize and approve particle tests, related documentation, qualifications, investigations, SOPs, CAPAs and related procedures
- Enhance continuous improvement programs and initiatives
- Lead and Develop Specialists and junior staff members
- Ensure compliance with GxP guidelines and regulatory requirements (e.g. Pharmacopeia)
- Prepare and present documents from the laboratory during an inspection/ audit
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Academic degree in science or engineering from Technical College or University
- Several years of experience within the field of pharmaceutical manufacturing and testing
- Strong technical expertise in particle analytics, related equipment and quality management systems
- Relevant supervisory experience is strongly required
- Knowledge in cGMPs, safety and regulatory requirements
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment, strong teamplayer
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, in German as well as in English
- Advances technological knowledge in own area of expertise with the development of new technological concepts, techniques and standards
- Experience with Health Authority interactions on compliance and technical topics
- Strong people management skills in order to lead, influence and develop Supervisors and junior staff
- Actively seeks ways to improve current systems and processes beyond those closely related to own activities
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 3.270,89 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.