- Lead the packaging planner and reservation team (5 employees) in our Supply Chain organisation
- Act as the main contact point for general, strategic and critical issues between Supply Chain Planning and Finishing Operations for all products visually inspected and/or packaged in Vienna
- Ensure transparent picture of mid-term demand quantities and market needs to allow execution of visual inspection and packaging plans on an operational basis
- Capacity Planning in cooperation with Finishing Operations
- Focus on critical deviations for the market and coordinate them planning internally and with partners that include rework and risk assessments
- Represent Planning in Finishing Operations
- Drive Improvements and sponsor several internal projects
- Work closely with partners on special requirements driven by market need, internal projects or changes
Your Skills & Qualifications:
- Master's (or PhD) in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or Business Informatics preferably with a focus on logistics, supply chain management, production planning or other related fields
- At least 3 years of experience in supply chain management, production planning, pharmaceutical industry, contract manufacturing or related fields would be appreciated
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Language skills: German (excellent), English (excellent), additional languages appreciated
- Proficient at using standard software like MS Office (especially Excel) and ERP software (e.g. JDE, SAP)
- Outstanding business acumen
- Profound commercial and financial understanding (especially in planning and production area)
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of contacts
- Ability to lead a team and motivate people
- Curious personality enjoying improving business operations to company success
- Ability and persuasiveness to drive changes and improvements continuously
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 4.369,11 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.