We are seeking a well-organized and team-orientated Operational Assistant (m/f/d) to join our Animal Health Department at BI’s site in Vienna. The focus of the position will be the support of the team members and Head of BU. Primarily the Operational Assistant compiles, analyses, and reports data. It is a key role for the smooth operation of the department and the attainment of its goals.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support for team members and Head of BU
- Responsible for travel management and scheduling meetings and appointments for Head of Business Unit as well as dedicated projects within RCV region
- Creating, ordering, sending and sharing marketing materials in cooperation and communication with external marketing agencies and purchasing department
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Reporting pharmacovigilance information to PV responsible person according to valid reporting timelines
Please note that employment takes place via one of our external partners. The employment takes place exclusively at Boehringer Ingelheim RCV GmbH & Co KG.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- Higher school certificate as well as at least 3 years’ experience in equivalent role
- Interpersonal skills, teamwork and very good communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Basic skills in project management advantageous
Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
Company pension scheme, because your future matters
Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
For this position we offer an interesting salary package considering your expertise and personal competencies as well as your professional experience. We are obliged by law to state the minimum salary according to the collective agreement, which amounts to € 36,433.04 gross per year (full-time) for this position, whereby an overpayment is possible.
Who we are
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
Your HR Recruiting Manager for this Position is Matthäus Vogel.
We invite you to visit our career site! You will find there more interesting information, such as the application process or about our diverse divisions.
Not exactly the position you are looking for but for someone you know? You can still forward it to friends or colleagues who might be interested.