Boehringer Ingelheim RCV is home to Boehringer Ingelheim’s Regional Center Vienna. Within the RCV the Department Quality Austria is responsible for implementing and maintaining Quality Management Systems in Austria, Switzerland and Central and Eastern European countries.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Administer a globally used Learning Management System
- Maintain and develop the regional training process
- Provide technical support to end users
- Support training creation, assignment and reporting
- Provide system and process training
- Experience in managing electronic Learning Management Systems
- Advanced Excel knowledge, being able to analyze data and solving complex tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- Very good communication and intercultural skills
Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
Company pension scheme, because your future matters
Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
For this position we offer an interesting salary package considering your expertise and personal competencies as well as your professional experience. We are obliged by law to state the minimum salary according to the collective agreement, which amounts to € 36,433.04 gross per year (full-time) for this position, whereby an overpayment is possible.
Who we are
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
Your HR Recruiting Manager for this Position is Matthäus Vogel.
We invite you to visit our career site! You will find there more interesting information, such as the application process or about our diverse divisions.
Not exactly the position you are looking for but for someone you know? You can still forward it to friends or colleagues who might be interested.