- Drive development of IT solutions at site and OpU level utilizing Historian, CMMS, EIMS and other software applicable within the Engineering Solutions IT group
- Own key tasks, demonstrate business knowledge, require moderate direction, handle problems, possess good knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Understand and follow appropriate SDLC, quality validation processes and application processes
- Communicate status, solutions and concerns
- Disseminate information in a timely manner within the team and across functions or teams
- Establish and maintain relationships within the business or function
- Provide technical leadership in delivering and supporting solution for complex business requirements
- Participate in the validation of computerized system
- Understanding global engineering requirements and communicate how to solve their business and technical challenges
Your Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field with experience in IT systems
- Minimum 10 years of information management and/or related work experience in Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with System Development Methodologies and Tools used in the Software Development Life Cycle with good understanding of emerging technologies
- Experience in system testing, validation, problem resolution, and training
- Strong knowledge of information management, data quality, data constraints and Governance Frameworks
- Strong collaborating skills and experience in people management and skills development
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with ability to listen and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Experience with full software development life cycle in regulated environment (FDA, GxP, HIPAA, SOX, GDPR and other data privacy, computer system validation, a plus)
- Some travel is expected (both domestic and international) with varying demand dependent on number and criticality of projects and/or business requirements.
- Expected range is 25%
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 4.369,11 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible. We look forward to receiving your application!
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.