At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 35 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance. BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
Bio-active ingredients in BIOMIN products include enzymes, live microorganisms, essential oils and organic acids. Each of these ingredients have to be formulated by a variety of methods in order to create final products which can survive the process of animal feed manufacture and subsequently work inside the target animal when the feed is ingested. We use state-of-the-art techniques to create and test, liquid, powder, granulated, encapsulated and coated products. For a highly diversified career in product formulation come and join our team at the BIOMIN Research Center as
Scientist Product Formulation (m/f)
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Plans and actively performs laboratory experiments / trials
- Manages and coordinates research projects involving the technological properties of our products
- Conducts literature / patent searches on a wide range of technologies
- Contributes to the publication of scientific publications and/or patents
- Participates in internal technical review meetings and external scientific congresses
- Manages worldwide industrial and academic collaborations
To leave real 'foodprints' with us you need the following skills:
- M.Sc. or higher qualification/equivalent experience in biological or related science
- Experience in the processing or manufacture of bioactive ingredients
- Knowledge or experience in formulation of enzymes or microorganisms is an asset
- Ability to deal with cross-functional and intercultural teams
- Structured, innovative and organized
- MS Office and English language skills
What do we stand for? We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers!
What else do you need to know?
- Reference Number: 648
- You will be based in Tulln (Austria)
- Your type of employment: 38.5 hours/week, full-time, temporary contract
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 40 000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
Do you have any questions? Please contact:
Ms Melanie ZORN
, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.biomin.net
For more details about our benefits click here