Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality division is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference. Every day, our employees are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
- Serve as the primary internal and external communications business partner for the Manufacturing Sites in Austria: the largest part of Takeda’s presence in Austria with locations in Vienna, Orth an der Donau and Linz
- Provide strategic communications guidance, oversight and support to unify Takeda’s presence on the Austrian market
- Partner with Head of Global Communications GMS to ensure both localized and consistent execution of key global internal and external communications initiatives.
- Liaise and coordinate with Communication partners and stakeholders from the Commercial, BioLife and R&D divisions in Austria
- Develop and execute internal and external media strategy on a broad portfolio of topics including Diversity, Pharma Market Austria, Employer Branding, Patient and Innovation; support management of relationships with relevant stakeholders and partners
- Support crisis & issues management and media response strategy
- Lead and develop the Austrian GMSGQ Communications Team
- Manage external agencies and ensure quality of output
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Education in journalism, communications or in public policy/public affairs preferred
- At least 5 years of corporate or consultancy experience with expertise in corporate communications and PR (preferably within a healthcare or manufacturing environment)
- Proficiency in German and English
- Leadership experience, creative thinking, and problem solving skills
- Strong judgment and multi-level thinking with the ability to quickly (re)prioritize and make decisions in a timely fashion or escalate when necessary
- Team player with excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills who reflects Takeda and our values
- Able to work under pressure and handle conflicting priorities
- Competent in execution of all primary communication channels (internal/external; digital/print/video)
- Exceptional writing skills and marketing skills
- Ability to handle complex projects with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to handle confidential information
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer. For more insights into Takeda please go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwP9_7XlgOg.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately! The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 4.369,11 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible. We are looking forward to your application!
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.