At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 35 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management, gut performance and animal nutrition. BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
BIOMIN is constantly growing all over the world. This is your chance to contribute to our further growth. If you like to work in an international environment, close to decision makers, with state-of-the-art technologies and challenging tasks – this is the right job for you:
Development & Innovation Manager - Nutrition (m/f/d)
At BIOMIN, we are currently preparing for the further internationalization of our Animal Nutrition business (premix & mineral feeds). For this project, we want to strengthen our Product Management and Development Team (Animal Nutrition), to support the growth on a regional and international level. As Development and Innovation Manager, you will work in a team of Product Managers and Formulation Specialists, whereas your focus is to ensure innovation and the further development of our product portfolio & application concepts.We are looking for a passionate nutritionist to take over this exciting role.
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Drive the innovation and development process for Nutrition
- Work closely with the Product Species Managers, Technical Sales Managers and Sales Managers to get full understanding of our industry trends and customer demands
- Ensure the development of a full product pipeline
- Lead a group of projects, organize project teams and oversee project management tasks
- Cooperate on a daily-basis with Product Managers and R&D-teams
- Coordinate further development trials
- Oversee product management tasks for dedicated products
- Prepare publications (commercial articles, scientific papers, etc.)
To leave real 'foodprints' with us you need the following skills:
- Educational background (BSc, MSc, PhD) in animal science
- Working experience in product management, development, technical sales or as veterinarian with focus on animal nutrition
- Passion and interest in animal production, nutrition & premixes
- An in-depth understanding of our business environment
- Ability to present ideas effectively and communicate well with peers and all levels of management
- A business minded manager with a broad scientific knowledge who is able to set priorities, manage project teams and meet timelines to achieve our goals
- Excellent command of English, German would be of advantage
What do we stand for? We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers!
- Exciting and challenging tasks in an international environment
- Appreciative company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
- Products created by the best research teams in our industry
- 100% trust in your skills in advance
- A position in the global HQ of ERBER Group
- English as corporate language
Internal and external development programs (technical or soft skills)
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
What else to know?
- Reference Number: 365
- You will be based in our global head office in Getzersdorf (Austria)
- Your type of employment: 38.5 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 60.000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprint‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
Do you have questions? Please contact:
Ms Sanja POLOJAC
, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.biomin.net
For more details about our benefits click here