Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Senior Cyber Security Incident Response Analyst.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
As a Senior Cyber Security Incident Response Analyst you will be responsible for leading cyber security incident response efforts and disrupting malicious attacks. Candidate should be comfortable leading end to end delivery of cyber incident response in a highly dynamic environment and capable of adjusting priorities of work based on changing operational needs and an evolving threat horizon.
- Lead incident handling activities for cyber security incident detection and response
- Provide expert subject matter expertise in best practices for incident detection and response
- Coordinate escalation, response, resolution, and reporting of cyber security incidents
- Provide oversight and direction for Managed Security Service Provider who provide L1 and L2 response
- Ensure high quality and timely service delivery
- Develop and maintain incident response standards, processes, and guidelines
- Lead the delivery of incident response scenarios and routine exercises
- Support the collection and management of cyber security metrics
- Collaborate with other business areas to effectively predict, prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats
- Assist with research and evaluation of new security technologies, processes, and methodologies
- 5+ years of work experience leading cyber security incident resolution
- Experience working independently to investigate and effectively respond to cyber security incidents
- Experience leading a Managed Security Service Provider team of incident handlers to effectively respond to incidents
- Experience developing and maintaining operations playbooks, run books, and performance measures
- Experience maintaining and optimizing operations leveraging industry best practices
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of data analysis methods
- Good social, verbal, and written communication skills
- Understanding of attack vectors, vulnerabilities, and how they are leveraged by malicious actors
- Understanding of proactive cyber defense and incident response automation
- Quickly adapts to changing events, reprioritizing efforts, and realign resources as needed
- Translates complex technical information into terms and products useful to upper-level management
- Willingness to be on-call, work non-standard hours, and travel (up to 15%) when required
- Comfortable working in high stress and complex environments
- Experience using industry leading cyber security solutions, platforms, and technologies
- Strong analytical abilities, interpersonal skills, good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience conducting incident response on a global scale
- Experience with use case creation using advanced SEIM solutions
- Solid knowledge of networking protocols (i.e. TCP)/IP and device log formats (i.e. Windows, Linux, Proxy, and AV)
- Ability to capitalize on APIs to improve and automate incident response
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical industry a plus
- Effective time, prioritization, and workload management skills
- Industry certification such as SANS GCFE, GREM, or GCIH certifications preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or the equivalent combination of formal education, training and experience (Master’s degree considered a plus)
This job posting excludes CO applicants
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 4.439 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.