Up to €40000 per year
All over the world, Pfizer colleagues are working together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. As we continue to develop healthcare products and expand our business globally, we are consistently looking for new talents. Right now, we are seeking highly qualified candidates to fill the position:
Demand Planner Austria (m/f/d)
This is what you can look forward to:
Demand Planning & Forecasting:
- Ensure robust demand planning processes (Finished Goods and Samples) are in place with monthly brand forecast review meetings
- Ensure data integrity within and throughout the entire SC System including regular weekly, monthly controls.
Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP):
- Embed a monthly S&OP process and conduct meeting with cross functional participation from Business Units, Sales, Marketing, Regulatory and Finance as well as Global Supply Chain (GSC) team with the objective of improving supply chain metrics and meeting financial targets
- Preparation of Logistics and Supply Chain Reports, Mitigation Control Reports (Segregation of Duty, SOX)
Supply and Inventory Planning:
- In cooperation with AMP (Above Market Planing Hub), ensure robust replenishment and supply planning processes are in place to meet demands of customers
- Ensure optimal stock level at the Distribution center(s) in Austria with an inventory policy aligned with GSC global and local inventory policies
- Slow-moving & Obsolete reports: ensure effective inventory management with MOH (month on hand), aging by different shelf lives and write-off reports
Product Change Management:
- Responsible for the planning and coordination of sourcing changes, new product launches, loss of exclusivities, artwork changes and registration timelines with supply points, regulatory, sales and marketing departments
- Ensure timely product supply aligned with registrations and regulatory changes
- Responsible for process improvement and efficiency, support and implement IMEX (Integrated Manufacturing Excellence) initiatives in Austria with close collaboration with regional and global SC teams to achieve target level for each capability.
- Regular updates of local SOPs, training, reporting, master data management, mitigating controls as relevant.
- Ensure development, implementation, monitoring and reporting of relevant performance metrics (KPIs).
What you offer:
- University degree in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or Supply Chain Management
- 1-3 years' experience in similar role
- Excellent language skills: fluent both written and verbally in German and English
- Advanced IT and analytical skills (MS-Office, SAP or IBP)
- Motivated, engaged and can work independently
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Appropriate business demeanor
- Proactive and solution-oriented approach
- Positive attitude to change and change management
- Sound capabilities to work cross-functional in international matrix organizations
- High focus on quality results and right priorities
- Willingness to travel
What we offer:
- Diverse career opportunities
- Attractive salary
- Being part of a local as well as an interdisciplinary team
- Flexible working hours
- Extensive and diverse development opportunities
- Health programs for all employees
- The opportunity to engage in social projects
- A great and open company culture
- A great company pension
The salary depends on education, training and expert knowledge as well as previous experience but will at least amount to EUR 40.000 gross p.a..
We are looking forward to your convincing online application via www.pfizer.at/karriere. Please note that we can only accept applications via our online portal.
Pfizer's aim is to provide equality of opportunity in the recruitment process by avoiding discrimination on the grounds of: sex, age, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation or disability.
At Pfizer we are creating an organisation and promoting a culture that respects each individual's unique character and life experiences, and reflects the diversity of our customers and markets. We will achieve this through fostering and sustaining an environment in which every colleague feels valued and supported, thus enabling superior business results.