Romer Labs, a global player in food safety, is a leading provider of diagnostic solutions for the agricultural, food and feed industry. Our broad range of innovative tests and services play a pivotal role in integrated food safety solutions. We develop, produce and market test kits and services for detecting food allergens, food pathogens, genetically modified ingredients, mycotoxins and veterinary drug residues using state of the art technology. Romer Labs is part of ERBER Group.
To further secure our rapid growth we are looking for the right woman or man to fill our vacant position as
Regulatory Affairs & Quality Management Specialist - Karenzvertretung 24 Monate (m/f/d)
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Ensure ROMER products are classified correctly according to CLP (EU regulation for chemical labelling and packaging) to ensure legal compliance in distribution and safe handling at the customer site
- Creation of Safety Data Sheets (with software support)
- Support Romer specific dangerous good topics, such as compliance with dual use regulations reporting and dangerous good transports (e.g. IATA)
- Ensure the support of ROMER-specific Quality standards like ISO 17025, ISO 17034 or SMETA to ensure ROMER’s competitiveness.
- Plan and execute safety trainings, etc
- Assist other Business Units with the implementation of QM standards
To leave real 'foodprints' with us you need the following skills:
- University degree in Natural or Chemical Science (BSc, MSc)
- First work experience in Quality Management
- Independent worker, strong accuracy
- English full proficiency, German B2 level
What do we stand for? We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers!
- 100% of trust in you and your skills in advance
- Structured on-boarding program for a good start into your new job
- Room to maneuver and for your personal development
- Exciting and challenging tasks in an international environment
- Strong support from your own and other teams across our organization
- Internal and external development programs
- Unique company culture, on first name terms from trainee to CEO
- Have a look at our Sustainability Report to get to know us even better.
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
What else do you need to know?
- Reference Number: 805
- You will be based in Tulln (Austria)
- Your type of employment: 27 hours/week, part-time, temporary contract
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 35.000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
Do you have any questions? Please contact:
Ms Claudia HUBER-NEWMAN
, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.romerlabs.com