We are seeking a well-organized and assertive Commercial and Marketing Coordinator to join our Animal Health Department as soon as possible. The focus of the position will be the support of the team members of Countries Cluster.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Forecasts management and sales analysis including local inventory follow up
- Distributors first point of contact for all activities (order management, promotional activities, RA actions, credit limits, etc.) in line with all enabling functions
- Coordination of all marketing actions (new launch, local events, marketing materials, etc.) with all stakeholders involved
- Responsibility for the quantitative part of the Distributors contracts and coordinates with Business Managers
- BAC 2 years’ experience/BTS type International Trade
- Experience as an Export Assistant or in a similar role; knowledge of Export techniques is a must
- Verbal and written fluency in English and Russian languages are advantageous
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Commercial/customer sense, teamwork skills and high responsiveness and flexibility
Please note that employment takes place via one of our external partners. The employment takes place exclusively at Boehringer Ingelheim RCV GmbH & Co KG.
- Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
- Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
- Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
For this position we offer an interesting salary package considering your expertise and personal competencies as well as your professional experience. We are obliged by law to state the minimum salary according to the collective agreement, which amounts to € 37,016.14 gross per year (full-time) for this position, whereby an overpayment is possible.
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
- Breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions for both humans and animals
- As a family owned company, we take the long view and stand for stability and sustainability
- Talented and ambitious teams, living innovation and growing together
- 50,000 employees globally, 2,600 in Vienna
Want to learn more? Visit https://www.boehringer-ingelheim.at
EFFECTS OF COVID-19
We will continue to hire talented people and we look forward to receiving your applications. For applicants, virtual video interviews will initially take place. During the limited in-person interviews we still have during this time, we pay special attention to distance and the recommended hygiene rules. We warmly welcome new employees to our 3-day onboarding event, which takes place in the form of an online event.
Your HR Recruiting Manager for this position is Matthäus Vogel.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our application portal so that we can treat your data confidentially and in compliance with the GDPR.
On our career site you will find many interesting facts about us as an employer as well as information about the application process or our diverse divisions. Take a look behind the scenes and get an insight into our day-to-day business.
If the position is not relevant for you, but might be interesting for someone you know, you can still forward it to friends or colleagues.