At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 35 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance. BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
As member of the Analytics team in Biomin Research Center in Tulln, you will work on interdisciplinary projects with international teams, experts with diverse scientific backgrounds.
As a replacement for a colleague on maternity leave we look for a
Junior Scientist Analytical Chemistry (m/f/d)
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Quantitative analysis of mycotoxins
- Operate LC and LC-MS/MS instruments
- Plan, conduct, evaluate and document method development and validation experiments
- Literature search
- Actively communicate to our internal customers
- Supervise students and lab technicians
To leave real 'foodprints' with us you need the following skills:
- Master or PhD degree in natural sciences (e.g. Chemistry, Biotechnology)
- Minimum 2 years experience with LC and LC-MS/MS
- Experience in method validation is of advantage
- Excellent reporting and documenting in English
- Independent and precise working style
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Being structured, accurate and self-initiative
What do we stand for? We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers!
Your working place: world class laboratories
with state-of-the-art equipment
. As part of our ambitious scientific team you work together with the best on key topics of the global food chain. BIOMIN is constantly growing
- since more than 35 years. This creates a lot of space for good ideas
and opportunities for personal development and individual careers. Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
What else do you need to know?
- Reference Number: 865
- You will be based in Tulln (Austria)
- Your type of employment: 38.5 hours/week, full-time, temporary contract (12 months)
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 40.000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
Do you have any questions? Please contact:
Ms Marina NOLZ
, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.biomin.net