CROMA-PHARMA is an internationally active, family-owned pharmaceutical Company with its headquarter in Leobendorf, Korneuburg district, in the north of Vienna. Many years of experience in the manufacturing of products based on hyaluronic acid and a unique level of expertise in the field of aesthetic medicine have made CROMA-PHARMA a globally renowned specialist in the dynamic and versatile business of anti-aging.
We are searching for applicants who want to make a sustainable contribution to our success as a family- run Austrian company.
We are expanding our team and therefore looking for a Junior Regulatory Affairs Specialist Cosmetics.
- Conduct life cycle management of the Product Information File (PIF) including Toxicological assessment for Cosmetic Products in the EU
- Communication and coordination with contract manufacturers in order to ensure technical documents and certificates are up to date
- Coordination with in house Quality Assurance regarding Cosmetic GMP 22716
- Release of Labelling Material for Cosmetics
- Notification and life cycle of CPNP Notifications in the EU
- Regulatory Expert during Cosmetic Audits
- Performing Registration of the Cosmetic products ROW
- Input and review of new Cosmetic Products Projects
- University bachelor degree is compulsory
- English language fluent in word and writing
- Accurate attitude and personality who’s personality is dedicated to ensure complete documentation also under time pressure
We offer a varied work in a rapidly expanding company with diverse development opportunities and company benefits, as well as flexible working hours and home office. If you want to become part of a dynamic team, we look forward to meeting you!
For this position, a salary of EUR 35,000, - (full-time, 40h) applies gross p. a. Willingness to overpayment exists and depends on the specific qualification and experience.