We are looking for a DMPK Scientist joining our enthusiastic and diverse team of ADME/DMPK colleagues. The focus is the identification and progression of new therapeutic molecules, especially in the field of KRAS driven cancers. Our strength is pushing the science even outside of our personal responsibility with a team and striving for progression with the intrapreneurship and creativity of each individual in our organization. The position would be available immediately.
This is a fixed term contract for 3 years with option for extension.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Design and analyse preclinical PK experiments
- Integrate in-vitro ADME data, in-vivo PK and PD results to derive optimization strategies for project teams
- Identify research compounds with the potential to show the desired clinical effects in collaboration with the research team
- Establish new methods to advance research projects and drive the preclinical DMPK science
- PhD in Chemistry, Biology, Pharmaceutics
- Postdoc experience in the field of drug metabolism would be ideal
- Strong experience in the field of pharmacokinetics or in-vitro ADME
- Solid background in quantification with HPLC-high resolution MS
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
- Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
- Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
We offer an attractive salary package in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 60,000 gross per year/full-time).
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?
- Breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions for both humans and animals
- As a family owned company, we take the long view and stand for stability and sustainability
- Talented and ambitious teams, living innovation and growing together
- 50,000 employees globally, 2,600 in Vienna
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
EFFECTS OF COVID-19
We will continue to hire talented people and we look forward to receiving your applications. For applicants, virtual video interviews will initially take place. During the limited in-person interviews we still have during this time, we pay special attention to distance and the recommended hygiene rules. We warmly welcome new employees to our 3-day onboarding event, which takes place in the form of an online event.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION ONLINE!
By uploading your application documents via our application portal we can treat your data confidentially and in compliance with the GDPR.
Ready to contact us? Do you have any additional questions about the position? Your HR Recruiting Manager for this position is Sonia Arzt.
On our career site you will find many interesting facts about us as an employer as well as information about the application process or our diverse divisions. Take a look behind the scenes and get an insight into our day-to-day business.
If the position is not relevant for you, but might be interesting for someone you know, you can still forward it to friends or colleagues.