- The Change & PMO Manager will be responsible to support the Business Excellence and Factories of the Future Team in Strategic Portfolio management
- Responsible for setting up a PMO governance structure for the FoF Team and delivery of all FoF workstreams
- Responsible to drive a change management and be a change agent by introducing a people focused mindset and culture in close alignment and collaboration with the site innovation leads (FoF and Agile 4.0)
- Applies project management knowledge, agile ways of working, tools and techniques to several strategic projects
Tracks strategic project metrics for all projects throughout the organization and maintains centralized accountability for the Strategic portfolio management.
Supports enterprise project management strategy, training, communication, program/project control/analysis/reporting, process and tools development.
Assists in the maintenance of data accuracy in Portfolio Management Tool, Site Risk Register, Cost Savings and other benefit tracking systems.
Guide and train Capital and OPEX Program/Project Managers in Project Management Lifecycle management and associated tools (reporting, project change control, document management).
Interact with other PMO functions to insure alignment on Strategic Programs objectives and timelines and benchmarking
consistently defines improvement and efficiency opportunities for tools/ processes/ways of working
maintains, having an overview and being the bridge between all FoF workstreams and potential Agile 4.0 initiatives.
Intensive collaboration with key stakeholders and external suppliers and companies to work out improvement within site level and Plasma OpU
Collaborating with FoF program lead and internal stakeholders and supporting to drive FoF initiatives and projects in an agile manner
Identifies new communication channels and creative opportunities (Videocreation, screening of Idea Platforms and others) to bring new inputs and high visibility into the Plasma OpU
Strategic Project/Program Management
Leads programs and projects within the organization and ensures timely and efficient implementation of projects.
Works with stakeholders and customers to define the scope of projects and appropriate project activities. Ensures objectives, scope and project milestones are set according to the established standards and formalized in project charter.
Engage stakeholders to support in achieving project objectives by building trust and mutual accountability by deploying a change management culture
Maintains documentation of changes to scope, timelines, milestones, and deliverables and identifies dependency implications.
Identifies and evaluates lessons learned during and after project.
Dimensions and aspects:
This role is critical to support deployment of strategy into the organization by helping to formalize connection between Project Portfolio and Hoshin Kanri Strategic Programs. This role encompasses as well management of some of the strategic programs or projects.
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- Good knowledge and thorough experience in PMO and if possible change management and agile ways of working.
- Innovative and passionate about PMO and the human centered approach and culture
- An empathetic observer, communicator and seasoned person who enjoys being at the intersection of user, business and technology
- Affinity and Ability to follow up and follow through on programs and projects
- Strong ambition and accountability to drive PMO practices, behavior and Mindset
- Ability to guide a team of highly skilled and experienced experts in a complex field of global manufacturing and supply towards a vision of PMO and high customer orientation
- Strong ability to build sustainable relationships with important internal and external stakeholders and operate cross functionally, working with outside parties and key stakeholders
- Experience in working in a global matrix organization and cross-functional environment
- Strong skills in agile project management, facilitation, change management, problem solving, decision making, collaboration, influence
- Flexible in mind / out of the box thinker, lives the innovation and PMO mindset and can influence and motivate stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
Autonomy and Decision making
- Drives projects in an agile manner and decides on next steps based on milestones and using problem solving technics
- Ability to adapt decisions to value added and needs within a matrix organisation, aligning teams on a common objective always keeping the Patient, People and Planet in mind
- Able to work within a matrix organization, using problem-solving and design thinking technics, aligning teams on a common objective
- Good knowledge of Innovation in theory / praxis (culture, mindset, way of working, methods and tools)
- Good understanding of developments and trends in different industry related to digital solutions in manufacturing and global innovation and technology trends
- Thinks strategically, handles ambiguity, and interacts with all management levels
- Critical and creative thinking as well as ability to execute on the details
- Familiarity and fluency with strategic and innovation frameworks and conceptual constructs; strong interest in strategy and innovation
- Manages challenges with complex (historical) regulatory issues based and overcomes hurdles of implementing innovative ideas
- Evaluate the integration of new PMO / Change Management opportunities into the complex Takeda plasma business network together with key stakeholders
- Manages internal and external global suppliers and partners
- University degree in Business, IT, Biologics, Chemistry, Engineering or other scientific field
- Experience in agile ways of working and PMO
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Speak at least two languages fluently (amongst them English is a must)
Skills and Behaviors
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Must be experimented in excel and/or database management.
- Must be experimented in Project Management tools, including MS Project.
- Experience in program/project management and coordinating projects.
- Knowledge GDP and GMP application in project lifecycle
- Enterprise thinking, finding innovative ways to serve patients, build reputation and trust
- Ability to work in a high-performance culture and manage business results
- Focusing on priorities and provide results the company can build on
- Strong networking skills and ability to build positive working relationships to outside partners
- Strong teamplayer and embracing diversity
- Ability to interact with and understand different cultures and mindsets
- Adapts quickly to shifting priorities and rapid change
- Demonstrates tolerance for ambiguity and uncertainty
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- PMP or equivalent certificate and agile ways of working training is of benefit
BEL - Lessines
ITA - Pisa, ITA - Rieti, Vienna, Austria, Zurich, Switzerland