People First - At Takeda we are dedicated to improving the health and well-being of all people and bringing them the hope of a brighter future. It is our passion that transforms every job into meaningful action. Our people are the heart of Takeda.
Are you looking for a patient-centric and innovation-oriented company to inspire you and promote your career? Join Takeda now.
We are currently hiring for a
Omnichannel Engagement Manager (all genders)
full-time contract for our site Vienna.
The Omnichannel Engagement Manager contributes to the commercial growth objectives of the product portfolio in Austria by leading the transformation and implementation of digital marketing capabilities and leadership at country level by selecting the best channels and content to increase customer engagement.
S/he defines local Omnichannel Engagement priorities and drives the Omnichannel Engagement capability and mindset in Austria, including policies, digital metrics/KPIs, projects and training in close collaboration with internal stakeholders and translates business requirements to support commercial and/or medical objectives into clear guidance on the appropriate digital approach and/or technical implementation of the required technology and/or platform(s) while supporting marketing and sales in the development of digital content.
Your tasks in detail:
- Develop a strong understanding of the local business, current digital activities, regulations, and policies to provide digital solutions fit to the needs of the business.
- Support brand teams in developing customer journeys, identifying digital landscape, and co-creating multichannel brand strategies.
- Drive the digitization of field teams by putting in place building blocks to drive implementation and adoption of digital behaviors for improved customer engagement i.e. technical platforms, digital agency selection, training.
- Provide training to marketeers on how to maximize benefits of digital assets in the marketing mix and to customer facing teams on how to enhance multichannel usage in customer interactions
- Design and implement a full set of digital capabilities in coordination with digital leads and the regional Head of Digital Cx.
- Work across internal functions to increase the digital capability through training (from project scope to delivery) with a managed transformation/change management approach.
- Maintain partner relationships, identify and source best-in-class local digital marketing partners.
- Ensure the deployment and management of commercial digital platforms to achieve enhanced customer experience and increased brand exposure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital business, Economics, Media, Communication or similar
- Min. 5-7 years of experience working in digital/multichannel roles and experience in development & implementation of multichannel campaigns & generating customer opt-ins.
- Demonstrated track of record in delivering business related projects, solving problems, improving processes
- Knowledge of data analysis tools, multichannel analytics, web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics) and CRM systems
- Strong business acumen with sense of prioritization
- Demonstrable understanding of the digital landscape both in healthcare and beyond, underpinned by enough high-level technical understanding to assess ideas and plans
- English and German skills
- Knowledge of the Health & Pharmaceutical sector is a plus
- Proven experience in marketing automation and operational processes
Empowering our people to shine
At Takeda, we earn the trust of society and our customers through our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, Perseverance. We incorporate these values in everything we do. They represent who we are and how we act. They help us make decisions that we can be proud of today and in the future. We enable our employees to develop their full potential. As a global top employer, we offer exciting career paths, promote innovation and strive for top performance in everything we do. Takeda fosters an inclusive, collaborative and international work environment where our teams are united by their relentless commitment to our goal of improving people's health and creating a better future for the world. Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Takeda is committed to foster diversity, equity and inclusion. Hiring decisions are based entirely on qualifications and are made regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, age or disability.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your application via our online tool! Please attach your CV in English as well as your portfolio showcasing previous projects.
For further questions, please contact: Elif Demirer / Talent Acquisition Partner