Cutanos GmbH is a recently founded biotech start-up working on the development of innovative immunotherapies - including antiviral vaccines or solutions for the treatment of autoimmune diseases. The company uses a novel, highly specific drug delivery system to target exclusively a subset of skin immune cells. To further develop our technology, we are now looking for highly motivated and experienced technical assistants to complete our international scientific team.
• Perform and support the team with in vitro and in vivo experiments as well as daily routine activities (e.g. maintaining adequate condition of laboratory and equipment)
• Laboratory management including:
- ordering and storage of reagents and equipment
- preparation and maintenance of media and solutions
- maintenance of the electronic laboratory management system
- performing sterilization and cleaning activities, and others
• Contribute to the development of experimental protocols and standard operating procedures
• Independent evaluation and documentation of raw data and experimental results
• Documentation and accompanying quality assurance measures
To perform these duties, we consider the following skills important:
• University degree in life sciences (biology/biotechnology/(bio)medicine), TA diploma (HTL) or comparable.
• Experience in animal handling (mice) and cell culture are a must
• Reliability and thoroughness in laboratory work and documentation
• Excellent communication skills
• Working language skills (written and spoken) in English (German would be a plus)
What we offer:
• A meaningful and responsible position in a top-level-equipped working environment
• An international, multidisciplinary and thriving working environment at the heart of Vienna, the world’s most liveable city.
• Support of professional and scientific development, according to own goals and aspirations.
• A full time (40h per week) permanent contract starting from as soon as possible.
• An annual gross salary of EUR 37.000 or higher, depending on experience and qualification.
We are looking forward receiving your motivational Letter, CV and two references by October 31, 2021!
If you have any questions about Cutanos and our team, please contact:
Dr. Robert Wawrzinek, Managing Director
Cutanos GmbH Althanstrasse 14 (UZA II)