Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise,Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group. Since our company continues to grow, we are now hiring for our team a
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- Autonomous management of corporate projects within operations (technical investment projects)
- Management of cross functional teams within the Octapharma group
- Follow up, status reporting and documentation incl. cost and time controlling
- Facilitation of decision processes
- Supervision of technical development
- Management of 3rd parties (e.g., consultants, suppliers etc.)
- Risk and requirements management
- Change management
- Claim and contract management
Your profile that will convince us:
- Completed University degree in Mechanical or Process Engineering (or similar)
- At least 3 years of work experience as Project Manager (PMP certification is beneficial)
- Experience in the plasma industry or any other highly regulated industry would be a plus
- Very good communication skills in Business English
- Willingness to travel up to 60%
- Good knowledge in MS Project and SharePoint is a plus
- Organizational strength, a goal-oriented mind and a hands on mentality
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant, extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross wage according to the collective agreement (chemical industry) for your new job is EUR 3.557,47. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay wages higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life - because it is in our blood! Is it in your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal.
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien
T: +43 (1) 610 31 -4106