Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group. Since our company continues to grow, we are now hiring for our team:
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- Planning and developing of process equipment including layouts and functional flows for aseptic processing.
- Review and preparation of project descriptions and development plans.
- Coordination of design engineers and suppliers for fill and finish equipment.
- Participate in development of internal engineering concepts and standards.
- Responsible for implementation of Octapharma engineering concepts and standard into projects.
- Calculation, design and specification of all necessary equipment and systems.
- Comparisons of technical and commercial solutions
- Responsible for cGMP level of suggested solutions and documentation
Your profile that will convince us:
- University degree in the technical field (e.g. Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or similar edu-cation)
- Documented experience in Fill and finish engineering or production within pharmaceutical indus-try.
- Analytical and practice-oriented thinking
- Ability to act independently
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Fluency in English and site language (written and spoken)
- Willingness and ability to travel 20-30%.
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant, extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross wage according to the collective agreement (chemical industry) for your new job is EUR 3.557,47. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay wages higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life - because it is in our blood! Is it in your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal.
Manfred Weinzerl, MSc.
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien,
T: +43 (1) 610 31 - 4515