Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as our Commercial IT Partner.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As our successful Commercial IT Partner (m/w/d), you will through your technical expertise partner with the commercial business teams (market access, medical, patient services, marketing and sales) on key business processes to support product launches, brand plans and sales force effectiveness and patient/customer journeys.
You will partner with customer excellence, patient excellence, functions and business unit teams in the LOCs (Local Operating Company) to ensure adoption and full utilization of the Takeda omnichannel digital ecosystem.
Ensure compliant and efficient processes are in place for the management of customer data, execution of campaigns, customer/patient solutions and journeys. This work requires “hands on” skills and knowledge of the tools as well as the ability to work with internal operations teams and external vendors.
Ensure full utilization of analytics capabilities to allow for informed decisions and use in applications such as marketing automation.
Be our point of contact between business and IT support and delivery teams, with the ability to effectively convey business requirements to IT and understand and explain complex IT solutions to the business.
Share innovation, learnings and drive adoption of best practices across Europe and Canada LOCs.
Drive and support projects with Information Technology components in all commercial areas.
- Partner with the Customer Excellence team to operationalize commercial strategy and tactics while leveraging new and existing technologies in the omnichannel eco-system.
- Execute campaigns and digital activities based on existing best practices and ensure that innovative new LOC initiatives can be shared across EUCan.
- Support and guide LOCs in best practices in use of Veeva functionality.
- Contribute to the digital ecosystem evolution & campaign operations based on Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Veeva, web and other digital channels.
- Responsible for the end-to-end availability and accessibility of data across omnichannel eco-system (CRM, digital channels, customer behaviors). Support CoE, functions and business units on how to access, interpret and take tactical and strategic decisions based on the data.
- Engage in business forums to launch, provide user training, and promote the omnichannel digital ecosystem and its capabilities.
- Lead investigation and analyses of business demand/requirements, articulate and manage business cases within or across LOCs. Drive to leverage the global commercial toolkit to achieve business objectives.
- Ensure Multi Company Organization/LOC alignment with Global IT on Global initiatives, lead and manage local deployment of global and regional system and services.
- Contribute to annual planning and budgeting process, aligning functional demand with the commercial strategy and emerging technological opportunities.
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise:
- Expert knowledge, experience and know-how of customer excellence and customer relationship management, preferably in Life Sciences. Experience with Veeva CRM and Vault certifications desired.
- Strong knowledge with hands-on experience and expertise in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certification level of “Email specialist” desired.
- Strong knowledge and experience of digital marketing and digital marketing strategies.
- Strong knowledge and expertise in technically supporting the creation and integrations of websites, emails, CLM content, surveys, virtual meetings and further customer contact points.
- Strong knowledge and expertise in data collection, visualization and usage for the omnichannel ecosystem, including CRM and digital channels. Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, PowerBI and Veeva analytics required.
- Strong knowledge, experience and know-how in project management, including agile project management. Certifications like Prince2 or PMP desirable.
- Understanding of system development processes such as SDLC.
- Understand and provide clarity and transparency of local commercial needs. Apply global solutions where possible and local solutions only when necessary.
Education, Behavioural Competencies and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business administration, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Working experience in the technical area of commercial IT, marketing, consulting/digital agencies. Experience in CRM, digital media, commercial reporting desirable.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Competence and experience of working with and in the following tools and areas:
- CRM: Veeva CRM, Approved Email, Engage, CLM, Vault, Analytics.
- Analytics: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, MS PowerBI
- Marketing Automation: Salesforce Marketing Cloud (level of “SFMC certified email specialist”)
- Integrations: Understanding of ETL, APIs and how to connect to databases.
For further questions, please contact: Natalia Sadowska (Talent Acquisition Partner)
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
Empowering Our People to Shine
AUT - Vienna - Kärntner Ring