The brand and customer manager is a key role centered in Takeda Austria, facing customers and developing marketing strategies and executing plans accordingly. This person is engaging closely with accounts, directly touching the patient journey, gaining a deep understanding of insights to develop and create meaningful commercial conversations and solutions. Therefore, the responsibilities are:
- Collect and identify customer insights and undertake market analysis for a broad understanding of the market landscape, customers, and competitors in key therapeutic areas
- By overseeing the whole patient journey, the Brand and Customer Manager acts as a system thinker with the ability to identify shared purpose among customers and leverages this to co-create solutions and shape customer conversations.
- Ensures great experiences whenever customers engage with Takeda therapies, products, and services.
- Create tactical plans and patient journey driven omnichannel campaigns, leveraging a digital marketing in line with the product strategy
- Develop and drive launch plans for new products and target groups
- Develop and implementation of a value-based account planning by insights collection, tactical analysis and plans, measured by selected KPIs
- Develop and deliver brand communication assets, campaigns and key solutions for different accounts and customers
- Clear understanding of the disease environment and closely monitoring of environmental changes and competitor activities in order to adjust plans and tactics
- Forecasting, risk profiling & tracking of product sales and expenses, managing sales and promotional budgets
- Lead cross-functional commercial initiatives supported by an effective networking with the Takeda Patient Advocacy, Market Access Team, Brand Team, Medical Department, Commercial Excellence Team and other relevant stakeholders
- High interest and ability to establish and use agile ways of working in teams
- Facilitate innovative thinking, experimenting and creative solution-oriented approaches
Skills and Competencies
- Strategic Approach: Balances between the long-term vision while driving the short-term goals
- Collaboration: Establishes productive relationships and partners with others across the organization to ensure common understanding of objectives and achieve shared goals
- Drive for Results: Holds self and others accountable for delivering on commitments that align with our short- and long-term goals, never forgetting the result is to help patients through innovation in medicine
- Engage Others - Communicate with Impact: Motivates and influences others to gain support for ideas, strategies, and actions in service to providing superior pharmaceutical products to patients; provides appropriate background so that messages are meaningful with audience
- Customer & Patient focus: Focuses on customer satisfaction and delivers a quality service or product to the agreed standards; understands the unmet needs of the patients
Qualifications & mindset
- Certified pharmaceutical representative
- Experience in Hematology is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of account management experience within a hospital and/or specialty care environment
- Experience in managing customer relationships and conversations across the full spectrum of customer types in healthcare industry or field.
- Commercial/marketing/brand manager experience (preferably pharmaceutical industry and healthcare), product launch experience is a plus
- Open to implement and use digital channels
- Open to embrace new challenges and view new topics as a learning opportunity
- Business fluency in German and English
- Driving license
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important position is € 4.500 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.